Sunday 8 December 2013

After Class...



One afternoon, there’s always one student who used to stay last in the class room, having little chat with the teacher about the subject, out of subject, small thing, big thing, important thing, not important thing, lil bit important thing, yeah...anything,  umm... everything maybe...

Student       : Miss, why you gave this material?

Teacher       : Because this is one we need to master by the end of this semester.

Student       : You know?

Teacher       : No.

Student       : The timing you delivered this material was so perfect.

Teacher       : Perfect, how?

Student       : It was about what I experienced a few days ago.

Teacher       : Oh, is it?

Student       : It is...

Teacher       : You lose someone...?

Student       : No...

Teacher       : So...

Student       : It’s not me.

Teacher       : Then...

Student       : It’s my friend.

Teacher       : Oh...

Student       : What do you think I should do?

Teacher       : Why you ask me?

Student       : Because I think you know what I have to do.

Teacher       : Just give your symphaty.

Student       : But I don’t know how to say.

Teacher       : Just choose what I gave to you.

Student       : Should I?

Teacher       : You asked me how, I have answered, and now you’re still confused. Ah, you are so confusing.

Student       : The matter is... it has been a long time we’re not connected.

Teacher       : Ah! Excuse me? Wait a sec... Tell me now... That person must be so special for you, huh? *teasing*

Student       : No, not anymore.

Teacher       : Not anymore? So, it used to be... haha...

Student     : Formerly, yes, we’re so close, even our parents... But, it’s just that... You know... There’s no special feeling... We’re just friends, okay... No more...

Teacher       : Ahh...seriously?!

Student       : Why you don’t believe in me?

Teacher       : Did I say that?

Student       : You didn’t say that, but your eyes did.

Teacher       : Haha... Coz your face didn’t show that it’s over.

Student       : How you can say that?

Teacher       : Coz I can read your face.

Student       : Really?

Teacher       : Wanna prove?

Student       : Although I give you a happy face but actually I’m not?

Teacher     : Heeeyyyy... I'm accustomed to several fake facial expressions. Lots... Many... So, I’m so familiar with the truth lays behind.

Student       : But, believe me, Miss... Since I’ve been here, I don’t care with those kind of unimportant thing. I just wanna focus on my study... tahfidz,... Yeah...that’s all... No more...

Teacher       : You don’t need to say those things to me, just prove that you are.

Student       : *Smile* You know what?!

Teacher       : No.


Student       : Teacher who can read their students could be a good friend I think J

No comments:

Post a Comment