Sunday 15 December 2013

I Miss the Missing Pieces...

True friends, Taekwondo, EOS, EC, dearest ones, and all memories about.
I miss them...


Have you ever felt you miss something, someone that truly really means so much for you?
I bet you have.
How it feels?

Sometimes it feels like apart thousands miles.
Somehow, it feels warm inside coz you know that they're close to your heart.

Time feels to crawl when you miss them, rait?

Missing someone is not about how long it has been since you have seen them last or the amount of time you last talked. It is about the moment when you are doing and you wish they were right there next to you.

And...
Have you ever felt missing someone who's actually standing a few feet in front of you but you couldn't reach them?

It's not about distance at all. Near, far, it's personally relative.
On my personal view, when I can't hear your heart beat, it just simply means you're far enough from me.

I'm just waiting to say...


No comments:

Post a Comment