Saturday 17 November 2018

IT’S HARD TO SAY GOODBYE




After our little “big boss” was babysitting by my mom for 6 months approximately, I know the bounding was built so strongly. I know how my mom “babysit” not only my son, but also my dad who was still in recovery of his sickness, my sister who is still in the eleventh grade of Senior High School who still needs my mom. I know how she prepared the frozen breast milk from the freezer to the “ready-drink” milk for my baby. I know how she stayed up until in the middle of the night when my baby was sick. I know how she woke up in the middle of the night to change my baby’s pants when he had a pee or he was hungry. I know.

Then, I know that it is hard for her to say goodbye to her first grandchild, since she was longing for a baby boy, because all her children are girls. I always said to her that goodbye is not forever. It is just another word to say that we will see you again very soon. We promised that we will visit her often. There are so many technologies to keep us in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment