Thursday 29 November 2018

This is My Style, What Yours?



Little bit beat in the bush before I go directly to the point I’d like to discuss today, that I have to fight the viruses attacked my immune systems some days ago. I have a cold that makes my morning becomes mourning. I went to see the doctor this evening, but it seems that I was not permitted to have some medicine. So I made my own medicine. The rain outside made me to go to the kitchen and finally hot and spicy white curry noodle was made.



By this kinda fuel, I have my energy to fill the table to understand what the type of my learning style is. You might have a question, what is it for? Well, according to my opinion, it will ease us to learn if we know the type of our learning style. Why? Because, we will know what to do when we’re learning something and we know what we shouldn’t do. To make learning process more meaningful, let’s know what type of learner, we are. It is almost impossible when each of us only has one style of learning. It will be like a Venn diagram which one intersects another. This is mine.


Based on the table, I am 25% a visual learner, 10% auditory learner, and 65% kinesthetic learner. You can copy the template and fill yours. Then, tell me what yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment