Monday 12 November 2018

LET’S START THE PROJECT!



After merely a century this blog inactive, finally I’ve got my chance to activate it again. As it is stated on the site itself, “Educate the Nation”, the theme of my every single post wouldn’t be too far from that kind of thing. The different is… I used to post about the life of people’s child. But now, I’d like to post about the life of my own child. Family is the smallest organization of a nation, isn’t it? Welcome back to another uniqueness of the other world of mine.

My first post after a while would be about a challenge from IIP (Institute Ibu Professional). Wanna know more about this community? Search it on Google and directly go to its official website. You’ll find it!

Well, about the 3rd game challenge with the grand theme: Family Project. This project would be specifically about multiple intelligence. The subject of this project would be all the member of my family. As well as it is said. And the objective of this project is how we can survive and overcome the problem that we face. And why I write this project in English? Lemme let you know…

As the target of this project is all about “Problem Solving”, each member has their own specific goal.
1.   Mamah; (re)-Master her English both spoken and written to prepare the conference
2.   Papah; Babysit Nio while mom is away (?)
3.   Nio; Adapt to the new environment as we move from 3 towns during a week

Well, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment