Friday 30 November 2018

There’s a Fish!



Some days ago I went to see a doctor. I just felt the first sign of influenza. So, the doctor gave me antibiotics and some medicines. Three days ago, all the medicines I had spent. But, I don’t know why I felt so much pain on my throat. I saw a doctor again, but unfortunately, she was not at home. Then I only made liquid booster from lemon and honey. 

This morning, I felt better. I invited my little big boss went out to a convenience store about a kilometer from our house. We took a walk. We passed a fish ponds, rice fields, and stream. We chose that path to avoid sunburn.



Arriving to the pond, I stayed close and said to my little big boss, “Nio, look at that! There’s a fish! A fish! What is that? A fish!” and he was laughing. “Look at that side, Nio! There are a lot of fish! A lot of fish! What? A lot of fish!” then he was laughing more and more. Today we explored the nature.

At night, I felt my body was unwell. I put the thermometer and it showed me that it was thirty nine degrees Celsius. Okay, don’t be panic! I made a liquid booster again and consumed paracetamol. And by 11 pm, gratefully, the temperature decreased.

No comments:

Post a Comment